Google Street View Style Virtual Tour and 10 Marketing Still Photos for all 66 Urban Storage locations in WA, OR, AZ, and NM
Scope of Work will be completed within 2 months of projected start date, Feb 16, 2018. All photography will be completed and published to Google Maps by April 15, 2018, with most of it happening sooner often within a few days of each photo shoot. The schedule has been submitted to Client and is open to changes by them or Pinpoint Imagery depending on weather, travel, and unforeseen circumstances. Client will inform all locations that Pinpoint Imagery will be present over the course of February and March 2018 to photograph the locations. If Client wished to make any changes to this scope of work, then that must be presented in writing to Pinpoint Imagery and agreed upon. Additional compensation may be required for any additional work requested outside this initial Scope of Work Agreement.
• The following agreement outlines the terms and conditions of the service contract you (Client) are entering into with the Service Provider (Pinpoint Imagery). It also explains the payment terms below. It is the client’s responsibility to read these terms and conditions in full prior to submitting this form and making any payments to Pinpoint Imagery. This contract is legally binding once agreed to and submitted by Client.
• Pinpoint Imagery is an independent Google Maps Certified Photography Provider. You are contracting with Pinpoint Imagery directly to provide you with the services requested. Brent Bayless is the owner of Pinpoint Imagery and the Google Street View Trusted Photographer that will be responsible for providing the service, whether directly or through subcontractors at his sole discretion.
• Brent Bayless’ Google credentials can be found here - https://www.google.com/maps/streetview/trusted/hire (search for him under “Austin, Texas” in the photographer list)
• If anything is unclear in this agreement or you request additions, omissions, amendments or special payment requests, contact:
Owner - Pinpoint Imagery
Google Certified Photographer
PO BOX 152181, Austin, TX 78715
• By selecting services above and submitting this Photography Agreement Form to Pinpoint Imagery, Client agrees to pay for all the services requested.
• Balances will be due in either check made out to “Pinpoint Imagery” or by credit card (with a 3% fee added for processing).
• A 50% Booking Deposit of your total service fee is required to secure all photo shoots. An invoice will be emailed to Client for payment of this portion of the total before any shoots take place. Payment can be made by check or credit card with a 3% fee added. If you require another method of payment, contact Pinpoint Imagery to arrange it.
• Remaining Balance is due on Final Delivery of imagery, which will be published to Google Maps. Once a photo shoot has been completed, no refunds are given for that photo shoot under any circumstances and the entire remaining balance is due immediately for all photo shoots completed.
• Failure to pay the full amount due may result in a delay of your photography being published on Google, and possible deletion of all the photography taken.
CANCELATION OR RESCHEDULING:
• Photo shoot cancellation by Client will result in a loss of the 50% non-refundable Booking Deposit fee of total balance.
• Rescheduling by Client must be made with Pinpoint Imagery at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled shoot date and time.
• Rescheduling of shoots due to weather or travel issues is at the discretion of Pinpoint Imagery. The decision to reschedule will be based on the location and the severity of the weather. In the event that illness or other unforeseen circumstances arise, the Client may reschedule the session, although maximum notice is appreciated. Photo shoots may be taken in the rain as long as it does not hinder the shoot. Pinpoint Imagery will always strive to photograph during the best possible weather for the scheduled shoot.
SHOOT DAY INSTRUCTIONS:
• On shoot day, Client is responsible to have all areas to be photographed clean, organized and photo ready at start time. Pinpoint Imagery will assist in organizing and straightening of the location to the best of their ability and access to ensure a quality photo shoot.
• Client is also responsible for allowing and providing full access to Pinpoint Imagery on shoot day to buildings, areas and rooms that will be photographed.
• Client also must inform all staff present on shoot day as to the presence of Pinpoint Imagery and the nature of work to be performed.
• While Pinpoint Imagery is happy to accommodate Client’s creative requests and direction, Pinpoint Imagery will maintain final creative direction of the photo shoot and provide imagery that meets Google Map’s criteria for these types of photo shoots to the best of their ability.
• Post work completion time varies from job to job, but typically for a basic shoot Pinpoint Imagery will publish the Virtual Tours to Google Maps and deliver the url links, embedding instructions and Marketing Photo files to Client within 5-10 business days. A final email will be sent to Client with this content.
• All work is provided electronically in file form via a file sharing platform (ie, DropBox, Google Photos, etc.). No physical prints of pictures are provided to Client at any time unless this is arranged and paid for by the Client.
• Any photo reshoots after delivery will be billed extra on a case by case basis.
• Basic edits and changes, or removal of imagery, is free of charge and may be requested by the client at any time after the imagery is published to Google Maps.
• All imagery created by Pinpoint Imagery is the copyrighted property of Pinpoint Imagery, however, Pinpoint Imagery grants Client full use copyrights of all imagery, and Client may use the imagery in anyway they wish, anywhere online and/or in print. Photo credit should be given to Pinpoint Imagery where applicable.
• Pinpoint Imagery reserves the right to use all images/works/material created by Pinpoint Imagery at their discretion for what so ever portfolio purposes they so choose.
• Google also has copyright use indefinitely, and Google may use the imagery in anyway they wish, anywhere online and/or in print. Client hereby authorizes Pinpoint Imagery to upload the imagery to Google on Client’s behalf and licenses the imagery for Google’s use on Google Maps, Search and Plus Pages.
• Google’s use and display of the imagery may change over time at their own discretion. Google is always changing and updating the services they provide users online and the way the imagery is displayed, used and functions. Pinpoint Imagery makes no guarantee of the preservation of the imagery it publishes to Google on the Client’s behalf and is not to be held responsible for any changes Google makes to that imagery, its display or lifespan on Google.
• Pinpoint Imagery will make every attempt to preserve the raw files of the imagery for long-term preservation and requested access by the Client or Google at later dates after publication to Google. If Client wishes to have copies of the photo files, then please request that with Pinpoint Imagery who will be happy to supply them to Client at no extra charge.
I agree to above terms and payment info: